Policy last updated January 2023
Information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as information such as job title, company name; and your interests in our services. This may be gathered as a result of filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise.
The data collected allows TWENTY20 CAPITAL to contact you in response to enquiries; with updates on service changes; or in relation to items that may be of interest to you. It also includes information you provide when engaging or participating in discussion boards or other social media functions. By providing us with personal data you are confirming to us that you are authorised to provide that information and that the data is accurate and up-to-date.
Information Collection and Use
We collect, or are provided, personal data in the normal course of business, and automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (if any), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to and from our site (including date and time), pages you viewed, things you searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us.
- Information gathered from third parties e.g. analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, for anti-money laundering purposes, background checks and/or similar purposes. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We use information gathered for legitimate business interests, including to:
- Carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Respond to enquiries and provide advice and support related to our services;
- Communicate our services, with an option to opt-out/unsubcribe;
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations and bring/defend legal claims;
- To protect our business from fraud, money laundering, theft and/or other crimes;
- Administer and manage delivery of; and notify you of any changes to, our service;
- Share with, only where applicable and for operational and business continuity purposes, third-parties as described in this policy;
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
Given the nature of our business, we do not ask for sensitive data, such as information about your health, religion, political views, racial origins or sexual orientation. Do not send information of this type to us unless specifically requested to.
We strive to avoid sharing your personal information with third parties. We do not give, sell or rent your personal data to third parties for them to market to you. Nor do we accept advertising from third parties on the Website.
To help us with our business activities, we may provide or add your personal data to our service providers, CRM tools or email marketing systems. We have processor agreements with these companies/providers which safeguard your personal data, including that it may only be processed for the purposes of that agreement and on our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal data as follows:
- With members of our group;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and
optimisation of our site;
- For provision of Services;
- In the event of disaster recovery or for business continuity purposes;
- To comply with law, order or request of a court, government authority, other competent legal or regulatory authority or any applicable code of practice or guideline;
- We may also be obliged to disclose personal data when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary for our legitimate interest and in accordance with applicable law;
- As part of a merger, acquisition, or sale if necessary for completing that transaction – appropriate safeguards are in place including limitations and restrictions on use, access and retention.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You also have the right to object to direct marketing and, under certain circumstances, to object to our processing of your personal data.
We may send you information about TWENTY20 CAPITAL and its activities by email. You may choose to stop receiving such correspondence by contacting us at email@example.com or clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in the footer of most digital mail.
We take care to protect personal data. However, no method of electronic transmission is fully secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With consent from the individual, we may display personal testimonials on our website in addition to other endorsements, including their name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to submin a data and privacy relevant complaint to any regulator such as the UK Information Commissioner, although we would welcome the opportunity to discuss and resolve any complaint with you first.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to this privacy statement in the future. Please check back frequently to see any changes.
The information contained on the Website is provided for general information purposes only. The information contained on the Website is not intended to make any offer, inducement, invitation or commitment to purchase, subscribe to, provide or sell any securities, service or product or to provide any recommendations on which visitors to the Website should rely for financial, securities, investment or other advice or to take any decision.
It is not intended to be a comprehensive account of our activities and investment record nor has it been prepared for any other purpose. Any financial, securities or investment related service or product referred to in the Website may not be available to all customers or in all cases, may be available only where specifically requested and agreed upon and may be associated with certain specific fees and conditions attached.
The information is intended to be communicated only to such persons as wed are legally able to send it and who are legally able to receive it in their jurisdiction of residence. If you are not such a person you should not rely upon the information and should cease accessing the Website immediately.
It is the responsibility of any persons who wish to express an interest in any investment opportunity to inform themselves of, and to observe, all applicable laws and regulations. Visitors to the Website are encouraged to seek individual independent advice from their financial, legal, tax and other advisers before making any investment or financial decisions.
We will not regard any user of this Website as its client for any purposes relating to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and will not owe any duties to such person in accordance with the provisions of the FCA rules that regulate the relationship between a regulated firm and its clients. Therefore, the protections afforded to customers under the UK regulatory system will not be available to users of this Website.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with its intended use. We may, at any time, and without notice, prohibit access to the Website to any user. You agree that you will not use or induce the use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website without prior express written permission. You agree that you will not use or induce the use of any device, software or routine to bypass any security measures on the Website, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you must not use the Website in a way which causes or may cause the Website or the service offered to be interrupted, damaged or impaired or that causes offence or detriment to any other person who uses the Website or any services offered. Any unauthorised reproduction or use of the Website or the information presented therein may be the subject of prosecution, particularly for infringement of copyright.
Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within the Website is accurate at the time of publication, no representation or warranty (including liability towards third-parties), expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, reliability, suitability or completeness.
We own all intellectual property rights in the Website, and invite you to view, use, print and download small portions of the contents as reasonably required for your informational, non-commercial or other private use only, provided you also retain and do not delete any copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices contained in such content. You may not modify, publicly display, transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), distribute (in whole or in part) or show in public the Website or any portion thereof without prior written permission.